Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Tradebait? Tradebait!

If you like what you see, and have some things that I might want, leave a comment or shoot me an e-mail.

Please, get these Red Sox out of my collection:
All Ortiz, 2007 UD Jersey, 2008 UD Jersey, 2008 UD Dual Jersey /149, 2009 A Piece of History patch /25
Photobucket


I got no problem with the Indians, but if you want these, they could be yours:
2008 TriStar PROjections, 2008 TriStar PROjections auto, 2009 SP Authentic auto
Matt LaPorta

And for any Canucks, who happen to be captains, here's the Hanson/Kershaw auto I was referring to:

Clayton Kershaw, Tommy Hanson, Brad James 2008 TriStar PROjections GR8 Hurlers triple auto 5/5 -
Hanson/Kershaw/James GR8 Hurlers 5/5
Pretty, isn't it?

7 comments:

  1. alright, you hold that for me... I'm working on some tradebait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what would you want in return for the big papi's??

    ReplyDelete
  3. any orioles GU/autos/whatever, Markakis and Ripken are my two main collections, but I'm opent o pretty much anything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have a couple of eddie murry g/u cards... would that work??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, it would
    hit me up with an e-mail with your address and such: ahutch574[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  6. aaron, let me know what Padres you might have to trade for the cards you want over at Padrographs. email me at padrographs(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete